Monday, September 28, 2009

My Best Freind's Wedding Announcement

Today, i got a surprise announcement for a wedding invitation. My best gf of many years, we had an agreement that whoever get married one will be each other's bridesmaid, we knew each other since senior high. My gf Sylvia is getting married! She did mentioned perviously that she is getting married before Chinese New Year but now she just informed me that she is getting married this Nov 2009. Time flies that we had graduated from high school 11 years already.

This is a picture of me and her at Rainforest 2008. We are best Friend of all. Coz we both had the connection! I am so overwhelmed and happy for you dear. As you have found the man that you have decide to live your life together forever. I am honor to be your bridesmaid dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment