Saturday, August 31, 2013

Varq, Wembley - Good Quality Indian Perth

Varq Indian Restaurant

http://varq.com.au

08 6361 1160

284 Cambridge St, Wembley, WA 6014


We went to Varq on Saturday evening, the restaurant is decently busy. When I entered the restaurant the waitress attended to me straight away asking for my reservation name and showed me to the table. The restaurant is a BYO wine.

The restaurant has a selection of vegan and also normal meat dishes.

For the evening, we ordered the Paneer roll, Oven roasted rolled slice of cottage cheese with tomato and mango for starters.

As for mains, I’ve read a few reviews on Urbanspoon regarding the goat. Hence, I’ve order Briyani goat Traditional dum biriyani. Basmati rice scented with saffron and cardamom and cooked in a sealed pot served with raita. My partner order the Chicken Jhalfrezi. Chicken tossed with peppers and onions in a tomato sauce with Kashmiri naan. The overall rating is good.

The only cons about the restaurant is when I entered there is a scent of cockroaches, when we mentioned to the waitress said they had spray prior to opening the restaurant.

Varq Indian Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment