Saturday, September 3, 2011

In the name of beauty - Fraxel Re-Store

I had finally made up my mind that i wanted to minimize the acne scaring on my skin and boost my self esteem. All these years, i have been feeling inferior because i have acne scaring on my face.
I read up on a few reviews that i thought was relevant. Previously, I tried the Pulsed light therapy it didn’t do much of a difference.

This time I have decided to do the heavy duty Fraxel session. It tooked me 3 years to decide that I wanted it! I have been procrastinating about it forever! Finally, I’m doing it! This is the 2nd time that I’m doing it for real and I’m following through for once! I know it’s costing me a lot, but it’s worth it.

This is the before session where they applied anaesthetic on my skin on the treated area.
 This is how it looks after a few hours after the session. It's not painful at all just sore and bit swollen.


1 comment:

  1. This is great. Seems like the treatment worked great for you....you had only one session?
    Because a friend had three Fraxel Toronto sessions to remove acne scars and a few wrinkles.
    If this is after only one sessions you can consider yourself lucky:)

    ReplyDelete